Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary


I just wanted to wish my parents a wonderful anniversary today. 37 years ago they were married in the Provo temple. My mom reminisced a little on the phone with me today from Tampa Florida, they are celebrating their big day at Bush Gardens. She remembered my Uncle John and Aunt Jolene taking them out to a Mexican dinner after the temple and my aunt had baked her a wonderful cake. They spent the night at the Royal Inn that has been now "shockingly" torn down LOL. The very next day they took off to Alaska where a whole other world of adventure started.
Thanks Mom and Dad for being a wonderful example to us and we love you both very much. We look forward to our 37 year anniversary someday and being as happy and full of love and life as you guys.
I included above the caricature you sent me that you had drawn at Bush Gardens. Looks like you guys are having so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment