Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween

Gosh I noticed this week how I haven’t had any time to update my blog. I have had so many fun things that have happened the past few months and I really can’t wait to share. I hope I can get caught up here soon so be looking for some random updates and probably going back to my Nauvoo trip in September to my move just in the past few weeks – yikes lots of stuff!
Halloween was awesome! My work does this fun parade every year and we have a big contest for the best costume. This year I just couldn’t get into it and so Halloween morning and grabbed some devil horns and called it good. Of course Todd and Jo did a much better job than I did. Jo came as Michael Jackson and Todd was Dr. Feel Good. They happen to also be the announcers for the parade so Todd came out and announced his co-host and Jo was standing on the SkyWEst balcony hanging a fake baby over it. She then comes running down the stairs and is put in a wheel chair and rolled into the breakroom to start the parade. It was an awesome start for Halloween. Todd even had Nicole and I come out and stand on each side of him… She dressed as an angel and I was the devil. He held the microphone up to her and she said “stop giving Michael drugs” and then I said “give him more…give him more!!!” It was perfect!

Halloween night we went with Phil and his family to this cool haunted house in Ivins. I figured a haunted house you don’t have to pay for and that is located at a persons house --- no big deal --- wont be scary. It was crazy scary! Well not that scary, but I have paid $10 bucks for haunted houses and haven’t been that impressed with them. Kaytlyn decided she wanted to hold mine and Jakes hands while she went through her very first haunted house, but little did she know that I was probably a lot more scared then she was. I was for sure screaming a lot louder than she was LOL. Then she would scream really loud and you would hear this perfect giggle that would follow it. I think all the kids had a blast. We did the trunk-r-treat and then Jake and I decided to get some pumpkin shakes at Arctic Circle and head home to turn off all the lights and watch scary movies. It was really a fun sugar overloaded lots of screams Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment